In early December 2006, i actually posted on this very subject so i will refer you to that post and the video i created talking about my media consumption habits which is embedded below. A couple things i would add:
- the special distribution channel i have- my husband is a political news hound and thankfully i get my daily dose from him every morning with my coffee (certainly not a new feature after 10yrs but constanly improving through bug-fix releases ;-)
- Techmeme were i go daily first thing and throughout the day
- Google Reader- i have basically moved from Bloglines and other RSS readers i have used
- Touchstone Beta- getting my attention
- Another media i relish are books- and my Ning bookshelf points to some recent readings (lot's of buzz on Ning today- i have been using Ning for a while and even won an Video iPod from them and i am looking forward to having some time to check out their new features).
bonus- if you read my original post on my media consumption habits, there is a second video in which a crack myself up with a Podtech ScobleShow video that won't load correctly.