Sunday, January 01, 2006

What is hot on my list for 2006?

No comments :
If you know me, you know by now that I approach each new project and opportunity like it is the most important thing in the world. Partially because I believe that it is, especially for my clients, but mostly because things are changing so fast that if we don’t get ideas from thoughts to -> paper to -> reality in a short time we all go on to other things, missing some great opportunities to create an immense amount of value in our organizations.

So in an effort to share with you all what I personally see as ‘Hot’ on my list please see my top list of projects and themes for 2006. Maybe i will inspire myself over the next few months and keep you updated on some of these items..i will let you know if i do. (yep making a commitment to updating my blog is NOT getting on my resolution list ;-)

- Continuation of Delivery of Custom News Summaries, integrating with RSS and Blogs and collaboration platforms like Wikis - See the post
- Enterprise Content Frameworks - information strategies and service oriented architecture approaches- See the Post
- Text Mining and Visualization - see the post
- Company, Executive and Industry content integration- into more then Portals and CRMs?-- Email and calendaring applications, SAPs, etc. - see the post

See my post “Things i will as see across various solutions” for items that i am sure to see across various conversations and engagements.

No comments :