Note: This post was orginally published on the FirstRain MarketMine Blog
I can't think of a better way to start a major conference then attending a conference sponsored networking event. From day one you are able to network and make connections with others, who can heavily influence the value you ultimately get from the conference.
- Hilarie Koplow-McAdams, President, Commercial/SMB Business Unit, Salesforce.com
- Geraldine Gray, Senior Consultant, Appirio & Founder of the GirlyGeeks
- Rachel Thornton, Vice President, Dreamforce, Salesforce.com
- Penny Herscher, CEO, FirstRain
- Sarah Friar, CFO, Square
- Deepa Patel, President, Halak Consulting
Want to learn more or attend the Women In Tech Event? If you are a Dreamforce attendee or Salesforce.com employee, visit the Girly Geeks Dreamforce Chatter Group and then RSVP here (email me if you need a code: email@example.com).
And don't forget, Dreamforce is only 10 days away and all of FirstRain is working hard to get #DF12ready! Most of the team will be present, whether they are at our booth (#1626!), wandering the expo and hosting meetups (interested in meeting up with us? Email us at DF@firstrain.com) or checking out the GE Capital Session--we are gearing up for a fun week!
Image|Flickr| Elizabeth Thomsen