Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dada Album Cover Meme

No comments :
I was without power from Friday 2am to Saturday 12pm due to the storms in the Bay area- which meant no access to the internet (even our cell service was down so no BlackBerry browser either). I however was happy as a clam to have no access which is so very unlike me, but no worries i am back after reading a short book, all the back issues of the Economist and some serious Monopoly candle light games (which i dominated)- ready to cruise the web again and get some work done. But my first stop was my Google Reader which brought me to this Danny Ayers post on a dada album cover meme - so of course i had to play along with the others.

I got:
Here is the original meme instrucitons:
  1. The first article title on the Wikipedia Random Articles page is the name of your band.
  2. The last four words of the very last quotation on the Random Quotations page is the title of your album.
  3. The third picture in Flickr's Interesting Photos From The Last 7 Days will be your album cover. (see above i used a search for CreativeCommons tag and made sure to attribute)
  4. Use your graphics programme of choice to throw them together, and post the result.
Good Meme by all means and certainly and interesting way to get a band name for those struggling out there.

No comments :