Monday, May 21, 2007

Defining Pinko Marketing along with a tip on Free Audio Books

No comments :
It all started out when i found a track back to Piers' Feed Need Blog that had linked out to my last post. There i found a Robert Scoble video on how he uses Google Reader, good stuff for those of you that ask how can anyone keep up with the volume. The video had been uploaded to Viddler so this then lead me to the Viddler video site which i have been seeing more and more of on blogs. I especially like the ability that Viddler has to add both time and comment tags which can be extremely useful as you create and share videos. I already have two video channels one on YouTube and one on Blip.tv so i would be cautious of adding another but i do like what i have seen so far.

The highlight of my travels however on Viddler was today's feature video of the day which was a short but concise explanation of what Pinko Marketing is by Tara Hunt.




After viewing the video i went over to my Google Reader and looked at Tara's recent posts including her Ma.gnolia tags, which lead me to LibriVox a great fine. LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain and release the audio files back onto the net. I just downloaded Henry James' Washington Square onto my ipod and it was very easy and fast. I haven't heard an audio book in a long time, saving my ipod time mostly for podcasts but i am looking forward to engaging with some literature.

No comments :